Step 1: Collect Treatment Plan Details
Request detailed information from your doctor’s office:
- Surgeon name (If you do not have a doctor or surgeon, go to step 2.)
- Details about your specific diagnosis, and recommended services (the more details the better)
- Expected length of your stay at the hospital – day surgery or how many nights?
Step 2: Collect Insurance Plan Details
Your costs will depend on the coverage your insurance plan provides, and your specific status (for example, whether or not you have reached your deductible limit).
- Having your insurance card available is the easiest way to provide information we need.
- Personal information we may need includes name, birth date and social security number of the person who is the primary insurance policy holder. We keep all personal information confidential.
Step 3: Call Our Financial Experts at (833) 850-5052
With the information from steps 1 and 2, our financial experts will work with you to provide the most accurate estimate of your expected hospital costs, and calculate your expected financial obligation based on your specific insurance benefits. You
can also learn more about our payment plan.
Call to see if you qualify for our financial assistance program.
Step 4: Make Your Plans
When you know your hospital cost estimate, you’re ready to take action. Ask our financial counselors about setting up a monthly payment plan which can make out-of-pocket costs even more affordable.
Our Payment Plan Agreements are for treatments and procedures that are either unexpected or planned – either elective or...
New guidelines require hospitals to place a list of their standard charges on their website.
Frequently asked questions about hospital pricing.