RUN with DMC smartphone application relaunches with new featuresSep 27, 2018
Whether you’re taking a jog or running a marathon, the Detroit Medical Center’s RUN with DMC mobile app is one of the best training companions. The app is loaded with features including a GPS tracker, running log to record all your run details and advice from the medical experts at DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan and DMC Sports Medicine.
The new and improved RUN with DMC smart phone application includes videos about shoe selection, warm-up exercises and stretching to help enhance your running performance. RUN with DMC also provides medical information on the causes, symptoms and treatments for common running injuries.
Special features include:
- Running log to track your runs including date, time of day, run type, distance, run time, type of shoe, weight, heart rate, and specific weather conditions
- Auto calculate your pace and calories burned
- Email your weekly, monthly or customized running log reports
- Use the custom Shoe Tracker to track the number of miles you run on each pair of shoes
- Easily access a physical therapist
- Easily find physical therapy and Sports Performance Academy locations
- Other helpful features and resources to help you become a more healthy, efficient and successful runner
Simply search for RUN with DMC in your smartphone's marketplace, and download the free app. It’s available now for iPhone and Android devices. When you need the expertise of a DMC Sports Medicine doctor, physical therapist or athletic trainer for a sports injury, the DMC is just a phone call away a 313-910-9328.