Bumps, Bruises & CutsNov 18, 2019
- Rinse with water.
- Wash scraped area with soap and water.
- Apply antibacterial ointment.
Minor cuts with bleeding:
- Apply direct pressure until bleeding stops (if bleeding doesn’t stop, call an ambulance).
- Wash with soap and water.
- Cover with dressing or bandage.
Large or deep cuts:
- Apply pressure to stop or slow bleeding.
- Call an ambulance.
Broken Bones & Sprains
- Do not move injured body part (never move anyone who may have a neck or back injury).
- Call ambulance.
- Apply ice.
- Elevate injured area.