Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dip with Veggie Dippers
Raw vegetables will never be boring when paired with this no-cook blend of cream cheese, sour cream, honey, vinegar and mustard powder to help you through that afternoon slump. Slice up cucumbers, broccoli or cauliflower florets to add more variety to your dippers.
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- In a medium bowl, add softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add honey, vinegar, mustard powder, and (optional) chilly flakes. Stir until lumps are dissolved and mixture is combined, at least 1 minute. Taste, adding an additional teaspoon of mustard powder, depending on preference.
- Serve immediately with cherry tomatoes and baby carrots; or let chill in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
Recipe courtesy of American Heart Association