Head, Neck & Back InjuriesNov 18, 2019
Call an ambulance immediately if victim is:
- Having seizures
- Unable to move body parts
- Has blood or fluid coming from the nose or ears
Seek medical attention if victim is:
- 12 months old or younger
- Complaining of severe or persistent headache
- Persistently vomiting (three times or more)
- Slurring speech
- Experiencing difficulty walking or imbalance
- Having vision problems
If none of the above symptoms are present, wake the injured person every one to two hours that night. Make sure they can recognize you and their surroundings.
Neck & Back Injury
- Call ambulance.
- Do not move victim.