DMC Vendor Policies and Compliance Program
Detroit Medical Center
Dear Business Associate,
The Compliance Office under the direction of Donna O'Conner, Vice President and Regional Compliance Officer, is responsible for ensuring adherence to applicable Federal, state, and local laws, as well as myriad health care regulations. The expectation of compliance is extended to our vendor relationships………
As a DMC vendor, you are required to understand and act in accordance with the vendor rules outlined in the policies, Code of Conduct, and education modules during the course of you conducting business with the DMC.
Vendormate is a solution to effectively capture, credential, and monitor critical business and individual vendor information.
Vendormate - Quick Reference Chart
Vendor Giving Program
Vendor Disclosure Form (Attachment #4)
•You must have a completed form on file with the DMC
•Periodically review the submitted information to meet your continuous obligation, and update if necessary
•Submit electronically or by faxing to (313) 745-7929.
Contractor Environmental Briefing (Attachment #5)
•Explains the DMC's commitment to the Environment
•This information must be communicated to all contractor personnel. The term contractor includes, contractors, subcontractors, and all vendors.
•Provides key information you will need to understand your responsibilities while on DMC premises.
•These modules should be utilized to train and educate your employees and contractors, including subcontractors. .
The Compliance Department may be reached at 313.993.6155
DMC Vendor Policies
• 2 MRMPRO 607 Relationship to Vendors
• Attachment 1 Vendor Rep Letter of Understanding
• Attachment 2 Vendor Guidelines
• Attachment 3 Group Purchasing Statement of Activity
• Attachment 4 Vendor/ Supplier Disclosure Form
• Attachment 5 Contractor Environmental Briefing
• Attachment 6 DMC Supplier Diversity
• Attachment 8 Vendor Confidentiality Agreement
• Attachment 9 Vendor Requirements For Conduct In The Operating Room And Invasive Procedure Suites
• Attachment 10 Vendor Employee Screening
MRM 003 - Solicitation of Vendors by DMC Employees
MED 209 - Pharmaceutical Representatives
Tenet Standards of Conduct
• Environment of Care
• DMC Smoking Cessation
• Service Technician Orientation
• Service Technician Test
• Construction Contractor Orientation
• Construction Contractor Test
• Emergency Codes
• Compliance Contacts
• DMC Food Management