Contact Rehab Therapy Recruiter
At DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, your expertise will feel right at home.
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan’s (RIM) cutting-edge treatment techniques are complemented by innovative research and personalized medical care, making us a national leader in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Our licensed therapists and board-certified physicians practice the latest medicine through research and development at Wayne State University's Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, located at RIM. They are also exploring new treatment frontiers:
- Only rehabilitation facility nationwide with three robotic ambulatory devices
- We utilize a collegial, multi-disciplinary treatment model (physician, therapist and trainer collaboration)
- Across DMC, rehabilitation is integrated in each service line
Our system includes our 94-bed inpatient facility (one of the nation’s largest free-standing rehab facilities) and more than 30 outpatient sites throughout southeast Michigan. For more than 60 years, the highly skilled therapists and physicians at RIM have been helping people rebuild their lives after a serious injury or illness, in a spectrum of service lines and specialties.
DMC therapists experience:
- Collaboration and collegial relationships with all members of care team, with shared decision-making
- Practice autonomy
- Clinical challenge and exposure to best practices
- Comprehensive, multi-level clinical career ladder (PT, OT, SLP, AT)
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k with employer match)
- Free parking
- Employee Referral Award for referring Therapist hires - $5000
Ready to Learn More?
Contact our Recruiter Sheila Raymo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313 578-3993.