1. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) posts and comments will be accurate and factual.
2. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
3. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) will delete spam and/or comments that are off-topic, abusive or use offensive language.
4. Social Networks are not appropriate to address employee or patient-specific issues. Employee or patient-specific issues posted to official Detroit Medical Center (DMC) social networks will be removed.
5. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) will reply to comments when appropriate, but cannot guarantee a reply to all comments.
6. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) will link directly to online references and original source materials.
7. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) staff will disclose conflicts of interest and will not attempt to conceal their identity or that they work for DMC.
8. All comments made on the official Detroit Medical Center (DMC) social networks, blogs or other user-generated media, are the responsibility of the commenter, not the social network or blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold our organization, DMC, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.