How to apply:
- You must create an account to apply on-line with DMC.
- All that is required to create an account is an active email address. If you do not have one, links to two of the free email services are provided on our site, though you are NOT limited to using these services.
- Submission of a resume is optional, but completion of all required fields of the on-line application is required.
- If you choose to submit a resume, it can be either copy / cut / pasted or uploaded.
- You should apply for every position / requisition that you have an interest in --- as you will not be considered for any position unless you apply to it.
- You should not submit your online resume multiple times for the same job opening, as this does not increase your chances of being contacted and complicates the record keeping process.
- Since you are submitting an online resume, there is no need to submit a hardcopy resume and application by mail or in person and they are not accepted.
What to expect once you apply:
- When your online resume is processed, you will receive an electronic acknowledgement that we recommend you print. If an email address is provided in your information you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will only be contacted for an interview if you are determined to be one of the most qualified candidates for position(s). The determination is based on your skills, education and work experience.
- You can check the status of the position(s) through My Career Center. However, we are unable to provide an ongoing status of your online resume.
For DMC employees applying for positions:
- You must meet the applicable bid eligibility criteria in order to be considered (consult policy 1 HR 104 or your applicable union contract.)
Questions? Contact our Recruiting Team at 313/578-3185.
[ Back to DMC Employees Search Page ]
Intranet - 5/08/12