The DMC Family Medicine Physicians practice is located in the Campus Martius Complex in the heart of downtown Detroit. The center offers comprehensive routine and urgent care in a convenient location for people living or working in Detroit.
For Appointments: (313) 965-3365
Fax: (313) 965-3622
97 Monroe, Detroit, Michigan
The center is in the Compuware Building in the Campus Martius complex, just steps from the Cadillac Center stop of the Detroit People Mover.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Ebony Harpool, MD
Barbara Levine-Blase, DO
Crystal Lee, MD, NCMP
- Women's care, including complete annual physicals, full gynecological care, including PAP, pelvic and breast exams, breast cancer, colon cancer and osteoporosis screening, and perimenopausal counseling and treatment.
- Men's care, including complete annual physicals and prostate, colon and testicular cancer screenings.
- Children's health care, including well-child check-ups, immunizations, and school/sports/camp physicals.
- Preventative medicine, including diet and exercise counseling and health education.
- Chronic disease management, including heart disease, emphysema, diabetes, arthritis and high blood pressure.
- Immunizations, including tetanus, hepatitis, pneumonia, and annual flu vaccines.
- Diagnostic testing and lab services, including EKG, pulmonary function, urinalysis, strep screen, mononucleosis, blood glucose, blood draw, and cholesterol.
- Return to Work evaluations.
- On-site DMC pharmacy prescription delivery.
Patients are seen by appointment only. Urgent problems and most other routine visits will be seen on a same-day basis. For appointments, call (313) 965-3365.
The practice accepts most health insurance plans. Co-pays are collected at the time of service. Bring your insurance card to your appointments.