Detroit Medical Center
Dear Business Associate,
The Compliance Office under the direction of Donna O'Conner, Vice President and Regional Compliance Officer, is responsible for ensuring adherence to applicable Federal, state, and local laws, as well as myriad health care regulations. The expectation of compliance is extended to our vendor relationships………
As a DMC vendor, you are required to understand and act in accordance with the vendor rules outlined in the policies, Code of Conduct, and education modules during the course of you conducting business with the DMC.
Vendormate is a solution to effectively capture, credential, and monitor critical business and individual vendor information.
Vendormate - Quick Reference Chart
Vendormate - Frequently Asked Questions
Vendor Giving Program
Vendor Disclosure Form (Attachment #4)
- You must have a completed form on file with the DMC
- Periodically review the submitted information to meet your continuous obligation, and update if necessary
- Submit electronically or by faxing to 313.745-7929.
Contractor Environmental Briefing (Attachment #5)
- Explains the DMC's commitment to the Environment
- This information must be communicated to all contractor personnel. The term contractor includes, contractors, subcontractors, and all vendors.
DMC Compliance Manual
- A vital part of our Corporate Compliance Program setting the standard that all individuals working on behalf of, or in conjunction with the DMC.
- All vendors are personally responsible for conducting DMC business in accordance with our high ethical standards and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Provides key information you will need to understand your responsibilities while on DMC premises.
- These modules should be utilized to train and educate your employees and contractors, including subcontractors. .
The Compliance Department may be reached at 313.993.6002.