The DMC Sinai-Grace Pain Management Center is dedicated to and focused on the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with conditions resulting in chronic pain and cancer pain. We are committed to helping patients achieve optimal functional ability and quality of life. This is done through the coordinated efforts of a specialized multidisciplinary team with extensive pain management training and treatment plans that are specifically tailored to the needs of the patient, emphasizing quality individualized care.
We specialize in treatment for:
Treatments options include:
- Patient evaluation and management
- Medical management of underlying pain etiology
- Therapeutic and diagnostic nerve blocks, including sedation and a fluoroscopic procedure room
- Radiofrequency ablation – rhizotomy
- Pharmacological management
- Implanted intraspinal drug infusion pumps
- Implanted spinal cord stimulators
- Patient education
- Percutaneous disc decompression
We require a physician referral to begin treatment. Contact the center at 248-538-5274 to learn more.
DMC Sinai-Grace Pain Management Center
28500 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334